Trading experience, and why you know it is not up to par. 07/09/2019 07:42 PM CDT

I trade 66 crocodile skins with my trader spells up, I might get 2 plats with 40 charisma. I run trade routes for 2 hours I might get 2 plat with 40 charisma. I spend half an hour doing straight work orders with a little gold in them, I make 32 plat. As far as RP is concerned me wrapping random metal objects into a book, and me supporting the economical backbone of an economy of so many provinces, I would like to trade between these provinces. What do you make it a pain in the ass for everyone, and traders have to deal with it all the time.
Why does a trip from the crossing to leth take 2 minutes with a thief, but 12 vminutes for a trader. The magic option for traders was brilliant, whoever figured that out was either a genius or a genius. Literally no post from someone who did not come up with that could ever, debate the finer points.
Re: Trading experience, and why you know it is not up to par. 07/12/2019 10:20 PM CDT
Selling pouches is the best way to go. I think I've earned 90% of my trading skill by selling pouches.

On a different note... using the calculation on the Elanthipedia... https://elanthipedia.play.net/Trader_gem_selling_bonus
I'm wondering... is it worthwhile to continue training charisma at high levels? For example, the calculation says that I should be getting a 62% bonus on gems. But then I saw, that if we disregard Finesse... the bonus doesn't go past 50%. Therefor... I'm wondering if it's even worthwhile to train charisma any further? Maybe I should be investing all my TDPs into combat stats or something?
(Base charisma 60, with Finesse up max cast I get 74)