Trading experience, and why you know it is not up to par. 07/09/2019 07:37 PM CDT

I trade 66 crocodile skins with my trader spells up, I might get 2 plats with 40 charisma. I run trade routes for 2 hours I might get 2 plat with 40 charisma. I spend half an hour doing straight work orders with a little gold in them, I make 32 plat. As far as RP is concerned me wrapping random metal objects into a book, and me supporting the economical backbone of an economy of so many provinces, I would like to trade between these provinces. What do you make it a pain in the ass for everyone, and traders have to deal with it all the time.
Why does a trip from the crossing to leth take 2 minutes with a thief, but 12 vminutes for a trader. The magic option for traders was brilliant, whoever figured that out was either a genius or a genius. Literally no post from someone who did not come up with that could ever, debate the finer points.
Re: Trading experience, and why you know it is not up to par. 07/14/2019 06:09 PM CDT
> I spend half an hour doing straight work orders with a little gold in them, I make 32 plat.

Sure, but that's half an hour focused on 1-3 skills, and it sounds like you're talking about forging full sets of armor with pre-crafted ingots (pure silver, gold or plat). The fact is that there's nothing a trader can do to generate platinum than a warrior mage, bard, barbarian, and maybe ranger with an equal amount of time investment in the character. This is excluding interacting with other players, as that's the best ROI via pouches (when you can get the jump on them, financing, or passive shops. )

> Therefor... I'm wondering if it's even worthwhile to train charisma any further

If you don't PvP, and you can hit with your debil seplls, not really.