What's the best way to get the most exp from work orders 06/23/2019 04:32 PM CDT
Hi.

I have noticed over the last few days when doing different work orders whether tailoring, Enchanting or Shaping i'm getting different amounts of exp when completing work orders with six items and hard ones.

Tailoring is the worst. I might get 5 gold but I only end up with 15 trading.

Both Enchanting and Shaping seem to be best with my trading exp 22 out of 34.

I have tried making my own yarn for knitting and even my own cloth but it doesn't seem to be making a difference.

Has anyone got any good suggestions about how to get the most out of Tailoring?

Cheers and thanks

From Merretus player.
Re: What's the best way to get the most exp from work orders 06/23/2019 08:34 PM CDT

Is that for the same number of items per work order/
Re: What's the best way to get the most exp from work orders 06/23/2019 10:08 PM CDT
Yes that's the sane number of items per work order usually six.
Re: What's the best way to get the most exp from work orders 06/23/2019 11:29 PM CDT
The difficulty of the material can affect amount of experience you get as well as if you are asking to do easy, challenging, or hard work orders.

Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other. Eric Burdon
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/evil
Re: What's the best way to get the most exp from work orders 06/24/2019 12:36 AM CDT
Ok so am I best off using society yarn rather than making my own if I do knitted items? Also when I turn in the work order i'm putting finesse up using the finesse spell should I do that for every work order I turn in?
Re: What's the best way to get the most exp from work orders 06/24/2019 02:41 AM CDT
There shouldn't be a difference in Trading exp. From what I've gathered they all run through the same code, and my mid Trader doing T8 WO in the 400s gets about the same mindstates from Carving articulated bone necklace work orders as Blacksmithing flat pestle work orders.

>>Also when I turn in the work order i'm putting finesse up using the finesse spell should I do that for every work order I turn in?

There is a Charisma component to turning in work orders, so yes, having Finesse up to boost your Charisma will help.

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear