Financing Shops 02/27/2019 09:30 PM CST
I just noticed for the first time.. I was told to wait before financing a shop again. I've never had that before. is this some change that GMs imposed without informing anyone about? How did this change come to be and who decided it ? Seems a little weird to just pop up. Unless it's always been there and for some weird reason never applied to me before?
Re: Financing Shops 02/28/2019 12:46 PM CST
Most scripts related to financing have a last touched date in 2013. There are a couple that tangentially include the word financing that had updates in 2017. There is a LOT of messaging about financing spread out around the world. If you think you've found a bug, please submit a BUG report and include the exact messaging you got so we can look into it?

Thank you!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Financing Shops 03/02/2019 06:15 AM CST
It's not new. Happened to me often when I financed a lot years ago.

I think it's based on when your financing was bought out, and if/when someone new started financing.

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Financing Shops 03/02/2019 11:47 AM CST
Thanks for the reply Iocanthe.

In response to Nani-- I'm rather surprised by the shop making me wait hours to refinance it. I've never had that happen and I've probably financed this shop over 50 times.

Whether it's new or not, it's really a terrible idea. I mean... so few shops are financed due to the remoteness of them, and now I gotta sit around for hours to refinance it. Yuck. It would make sense if others were trying to finance the shop... but it would be much more effective to just have a line instead of making someone wait hours to finance a shop that no one else is financing, and very very few adventurers use to sell their gems/bundles to.

My 2 cents.