Doing Several Work orders 07/26/2018 12:10 PM CDT
Hi. If I am doing work orders for both Tailoring and Shaping, what is the best way to store several items. I would like to try and get maybe 2 or 3 work orders done at once. Should I use my deed register to store the deeded items in or a satchel for one craft and a pouch for another?

I would welcome suggestions.

Thanks.

Loving the new trader magic.

Oh, The Finesse spell does that boost trading with caravans or is it best to be used for work orders?

Cheers.

From Snowy player of Perrius.
Re: Doing Several Work orders 07/28/2018 01:30 AM CDT
>If I am doing work orders for both Tailoring and Shaping, what is the best way to store several items. I would like to try and get maybe 2 or 3 work orders done at once. Should I use my deed register to store the deeded items in or a satchel for one craft and a pouch for another?

If they're small and light enough, you should be able to carry them around. Could deed them if you want to minimize burden. I stick with the lowest volume items possible, and have carried up to hundreds of WO turn-in items at once, probably weighing 5-6 stones each, in a standard non-tailored duffel bag.

>Oh, The Finesse spell does that boost trading with caravans or is it best to be used for work orders?

I'm not sure about Charisma with caravans, it's been almost a RL decade since I even RENTED a caravan, but Finesse improves Charisma which improves WO payout slightly, to the tune of 1% of the item value per 3 Charisma. Practically useless if dealing with 2 1-volume items, but useful if dealing with expensive material and/or high-volume items (like armorsmithing).

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Doing Several Work orders 08/01/2018 11:49 AM CDT
I would deed the items. You can bundle the deeds with the logbook later. If you have tons of deeds, it may be worth storing them in your register too, for weight and item count reasons.