With the ongoing event, how long will the traders be without a guild leader in shard? 11/20/2017 03:22 PM CST

[Brickwell Tower, Guildmaster's Office]
Rich forest-green velvet draperies are pulled back to frame a woven tapestry on the teak paneled wall. Etched-glass lanterns hang from wrought iron hooks in each corner of the room. A large teak desk dominates the chamber, with a matching high-back chair the only seating provided. A battered hunter's bow hanging from a small shelf on the far wall is the only incongruous note in the decor.
You also see a rosewood door.
Obvious exits: none.
Re: With the ongoing event, how long will the traders be without a guild leader in shard? 11/20/2017 03:47 PM CST
My guess is until sometime around the end of Hollow's Eve.

I foresee online gaming changing when there are good audio-visual links connecting the participants, thus approximating play in a face-to-face group. Gary Gygax
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html?q=Gamin
Re: With the ongoing event, how long will the traders be without a guild leader in shard? 11/20/2017 06:47 PM CST
Last time my Trader was there you could still use ASK LEADER FOR <WHATEVER> to circle, get abilities, or what not. Seems like a bug, but not anything you could really take advantage of.