Inventory of New Caravan at fest 03/15/2004 10:02 AM CST
For those traders looking to invest in peddling items, I have created a log of the items sold in the new caravan. View it on my webspace:

http://webspace.utexas.edu/kcrowell/newcaravan.htm

~Broker Teloxius

Can I interest you in some unrequested advice or opinions? I have plenty.
Re: Inventory of New Caravan at fest 03/15/2004 10:26 AM CST
>look in second draw

In the bottom drawer you see a white bathing dress, a white bathing dress with delicate pink rose embroidery at the hem, a white bathing dress with a red and white checkered bow in the back and a white bathing dress with a banded silver hem.

>look in third draw

In the top drawer you see a gauzy nightgown dyed the variegated tones of a twilight sky, a fiery scarlet nightgown laced with black cords at its deep neckline, a pale periwinkle nightgown embroidered with silvery blossoms at its modest neckline, a sleek black nightgown cut up one side to reveal a sheer silver layer beneath and a prim white nightgown with a line of pale roses embroidered on its high neck.

I would find in incredibly amusing to see someone fighting adan'f in a bathing dress or nightgown.

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack