Just how badly are the Pawnshops screwed up? 10/13/2003 11:41 AM CDT

ask yith about round wolf-tail shield
You come out of hiding.

Yithye smiles, "Much I could tell you of that, but looking is better. Please to see that item on the display rack in the Storeroom through the tapestry. You look, you like, you order for 12500 kronars."

soon after "liberating" same...

There is very little room to move about in the backroom, except for a narrow aisle cleared from the door to a long counter in the rear. The rest of the floor is strewn with boxes, crates and cartons piled and stacked to make use of all available space. Locked cabinets and shelves cover every inch of wall space. At the counter stands Eshar's appraiser busily examining numerous items heaped in front of him. You also see Denalis.
Obvious exits: south, out.

>ask den to appr my shie
He takes the wolf-tail shield and inspects it carefully, tapping it and weighing it in his hands before saying, "I'll give you 20 kronars for it, if you're in a selling mood."
>

whoever said crime paid was lyin'.

Schvartz

~Weak of arm, lousy roars;
terrible aim, awful health;
broken fingers, no real stealth;
leave em dead, cause you cant do more; lost your coins, on the floor;
greetings! now you're out the door~
>
Re: Just how badly are the Pawnshops screwed up? 10/13/2003 02:32 PM CDT
<<whoever said crime paid was lyin'.

You should have shown us what bags would have gotten too!

--Vyraka--

Gorbesh Checks and Balances Department
Re: Just how badly are the Pawnshops screwed up? 10/13/2003 02:48 PM CDT
bags got 25 coppers on my first run, 26 coppers on the second. So a whole 5-6 coppers more! go traders!

~Weak of arm, lousy roars;
terrible aim, awful health;
broken fingers, no real stealth;
leave em dead, cause you cant do more; lost your coins, on the floor;
greetings! now you're out the door~
>
Re: Just how badly are the Pawnshops screwed up? 10/14/2003 12:24 PM CDT
I'm not going to talk about the pawn specifically, but you should know that by now <g> but I do want to point out one thing.

What a merchant sells and item for does not automatically equate to what the item is actually worth.

In fact, it shouldn't, imo. If it did, no one would make a profit.

(Of course, merchant style off the table shops are the same at this present time for completely ooc reasons, but that isn't always going to be the case.)

Equity