olivewood contract case embossed with a jade sana'ati tree 12/11/2019 02:14 AM CST

So the elanthipedia trader jewelry page says this is sold at the crossing trader guild shop. The crossing elanthipedia trader guild shop page shows it on a small ledge. Anyone have any idea where this mythical small ledge is? I have been looking for it for a very very long time.
Re: olivewood contract case embossed with a jade sana'ati tree 12/11/2019 12:43 PM CST
There is no ledge that I can recall. Unless it was before the revamp of the store. The contract cases have their own display. Perhaps because it rotates items for sale, you've missed it? Or the ledge could have been a one time deal and then was removed to the Ratha Trader shop?

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: olivewood contract case embossed with a jade sana'ati tree 12/11/2019 09:15 PM CST

I thought it may have been wrong info. So, elanthipedia needs to update their page to correct the misinformation then. I sat in the guild shop literally for hours watching displays get adjusted and adjusted. I just want to find this case, its become an obsession.
Re: olivewood contract case embossed with a jade sana'ati tree 12/11/2019 11:26 PM CST
>I thought it may have been wrong info. So, elanthipedia needs to update their page to correct the misinformation then. I sat in the guild shop literally for hours watching displays get adjusted and adjusted. I just want to find this case, its become an obsession.

Elanthipedia is a collaborative project. If you find an error, update it. That particular shop page hasn't had any new edits to inventory since 2011 when the contract case in question was documented so it's likely that in that time the ledge and case poofed (as a bug) or shop inventory was revised and it's no longer part of the intended inventory.

Documentation is a love letter you write to your future self.