Timer on Setting Up Tables 04/19/2010 09:54 AM CDT
I can understand why we have a timer on claiming tables to set up your goods but think an hour to acquire a single table would benefit from a reduction in most of our towns, due to lack of interest from other Traders doing so at the same time. It gets frustrating to wait three hours to have four tables up, which is a rare occurance for me to have that much continuous time to devote to the game.

It would be great if this could be examined for change. Perhaps allowing two tables to be initially acquired and keep the existing timer on the third or fourth. Or reducing the timer down by half to 30 mins. per table acquisition. I would welcome any change that would allow me to set up tables a bit faster, and assume my fellow table traders would welcome this with open arms as well.
Re: Timer on Setting Up Tables 04/21/2010 10:40 AM CDT
Greets,

We have some things in the works to make this all less frustrating.

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
Re: Timer on Setting Up Tables 04/21/2010 09:15 PM CDT
Thank you for such a quick response. I've got a big smile on my face knowing this item is being looked into.
Re: Timer on Setting Up Tables 04/22/2010 08:35 PM CDT
That would be wonderful, especially in markets outside of Crossing where you usually will only find one trader in all the rooms.

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."