premium gift bag 08/14/2019 08:50 PM CDT
All my other characters outside of my trader can get gift bags. Each time he tries it says he's already taken one, even if he hasn't. Is there a reason for that? a gem belt would be wonderful for him
Re: premium gift bag 08/14/2019 09:54 PM CDT
Last time someone asked, the GMs said there's a cooldown on receiving another one after you get your last one that is logged in time, so if you haven't logged your Trader in since getting the last gift you'll need to let them stay logged in game for a bit to reset that timer. I forget how long it is though... something between 1hr and 24hrs of logged in time or something.
Re: premium gift bag 08/14/2019 10:55 PM CDT
idk I've been playing him frequently, mostly crafting, this is the third gift bag I've tried to get and failed to with him. like I said, my other characters have no problems at all getting them. although maybe I haven't racked up 24 hours in game time, I tend to do a couple hours here and there
Re: premium gift bag 08/16/2019 04:23 PM CDT
>>idk I've been playing him frequently, mostly crafting, this is the third gift bag I've tried to get and failed to with him. like I said, my other characters have no problems at all getting them. although maybe I haven't racked up 24 hours in game time, I tend to do a couple hours here and there

When you have time to, please ASSIST in game so that we can fix you up!

GM Winna