Ratha Trader Shop 05/26/2019 04:24 PM CDT
Hi there,

During the Premium Estate Holder's Meeting, I mentioned it to Winna/Tulle that the chair that was sold at the Ratha Trader Shop was taken out and it has not yet returned.

Actually, there are several other items in there that do not function anymore, such as the azurite rings that are still being sold.

Is it possible for an update in the shop?

player of Annandale
Re: Ratha Trader Shop 05/26/2019 10:31 PM CDT
<<During the Premium Estate Holder's Meeting, I mentioned it to Winna/Tulle that the chair that was sold at the Ratha Trader Shop was taken out and it has not yet returned.

While I can't tell you when or if they will return, GMs are looking into the shop as to why the chair disappeared in the first place.

<<Actually, there are several other items in there that do not function anymore, such as the azurite rings that are still being sold.

What items other than the azurite rings no longer function? I'll pass these along.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Ratha Trader Shop 05/27/2019 06:48 AM CDT
A bug similar to this appeared several years ago, when traders could simply Take shields out of the Crossing shop instead of buying. A GM had to directly step in and fix that.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Ratha Trader Shop 05/27/2019 01:59 PM CDT
If you can make a list of things that don't work, we an take a look at getting this shop updated. :)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Ratha Trader Shop 06/05/2019 04:11 AM CDT
Hi there,

I was in Ratha Trader Shop today and noted the following items that are still broken. It looks like mostly the magical devices that holds spells like runestones. It would be nice to see the chairs back and new items introduced instead of these.

Thanks again,
Player of
Annandale

On the silver cart, you see:

a circular fan with a wooden handle inlaid with sky-blue imnera for 9 gold Lirums
a small sphere of delicate blue glass for 35371 copper Lirums
a small wooden rake with a handle inlaid with dark asketine for 10150 copper Lirums
some silver rimmed spectacles with blue tinted lenses for 1 silver Lirums
a dark azurite ring for 8 gold Lirums

> tap my fan
You tap a circular fan with a wooden handle inlaid with sky-blue imnera that you are holding.
> study fan
You carefully examine a circular fan with a wooden handle inlaid with sky-blue imnera, but see nothing special.
> focus my fan
You focus your magical senses on a circular fan with a wooden handle inlaid with sky-blue imnera.
The small fan has no discernible magical pattern.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

> tap ring
You tap a dark azurite ring that you are holding.
> focus my ring
You focus your magical senses on a dark azurite ring.
The azurite ring has no discernible magical pattern.
R> study my ring
You carefully examine a dark azurite ring, but see nothing special.

> tap my rake
You tap a small wooden rake with a handle inlaid with dark asketine that you are holding.
> study my rake
You carefully examine a small wooden rake with a handle inlaid with dark asketine, but see nothing special.
> focus my rake
You focus your magical senses on a small wooden rake with a handle inlaid with dark asketine.
The wooden rake has no discernible magical pattern.

> tap my spec
You tap some silver rimmed spectacles with blue tinted lenses that you are holding.
> study my spec
You carefully examine some silver rimmed spectacles with blue tinted lenses, but see nothing special.
> focus my spec
You focus your magical senses on some silver rimmed spectacles with blue tinted lenses.
The silver spectacles has no discernible magical pattern.
https://elanthipedia.play.net/Item:Silver_rimmed_spectacles_with_blue_tinted_lenses

You tap a small sphere of delicate blue glass that you are holding.
> study my sphere
You carefully examine a small sphere of delicate blue glass, but see nothing special.
> focus my sphere
You focus your magical senses on a small sphere of delicate blue glass.
The glass sphere has no discernible magical pattern.
Re: Ratha Trader Shop 06/05/2019 01:47 PM CDT
>>I was in Ratha Trader Shop today and noted the following items that are still broken. It looks like mostly the magical devices that holds spells like runestones. It would be nice to see the chairs back and new items introduced instead of these.

Hi Annandale!

I'm a little behind on things, but what will likely happen is that the magical devices will be removed and the chair will be added back in.

GM Winna
Re: Ratha Trader Shop 06/12/2019 02:57 AM CDT

Yay! Thank you so much! :)