Re: trader guild vault perk, individual item storage. 04/23/2009 05:17 PM CDT
>>if this is how you feel about guild development, maybe you should join the commoner non-guild
i'm sure there's lots of memebers of that non guild that feel the same way you do about non development.

so thats what your got out of what i said.

Making suggestions in a rude/abrasive way does not get gm's excited about making changes. Ever hear the expression you attract more bees with honey than with vinegar

>>otherwise, MEDWARDL1, dont feel that i, or anyone else respects your opinion in any way

Don't care what you think, but insulting people isn't going to get what you want, what i was merely stating is that if you are so unhappy with the trader guild you should join another that would make you happier, that way people who read the boards regularly don't have to read such rude and abrasive posts so often.

Re: trader guild vault perk, individual item storage. 04/23/2009 05:53 PM CDT
this is exactly what i was trying to tell you, in much different terms, since that is what you had just told someone else.

you had just told someone to go screw off, so i responded in the same way to you, of which you repeated yourself to me.

please take your own post, and direct it toward yourself.
Re: trader guild vault perk, individual item storage. 04/23/2009 07:24 PM CDT
hey, that commoner "non-guild-yet" Has mr. Z and mr. A.... so its a gonna be .... awesome....

It's a number, it gets bigger. That's the whole DR experience right there
Re: trader guild vault perk, individual item storage. 04/23/2009 07:28 PM CDT
>>hey, that commoner "non-guild-yet" Has mr. Z and mr. A.... so its a gonna be .... awesome....

i wasent referring to necro's

i was actually referring to commoners....