Grishnok 04/22/2004 06:12 AM CDT
From the website:

<<The Red Sash hit idyllic Arthe Dale hard from the bay. During the assault, Orcs were gated into the town, blocking access to various spots including the Trader outpost. While the defenses scrambled, Grishnok busied himself by raiding the Commodities Pit, completely wiping out the stores there. >>

Okay, now he's messin with trader commoditie business. The guild should put a contract out on him, yes?

Furthermore, access to the commodities pit and the outpost is only possible with a trader leading. Who the hell let the goblin in? <G>

At least let our caravans squish his goblin buddies.

bagsodoks

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack
Re: Grishnok 04/22/2004 06:44 AM CDT
As predicted, his supply lines are overstretched and he is seeking provisions for his troops. Somebody leading a caravan around in the aftermath of a battle might find some of these commodities and return them, presumably for wartime prices, to the pits, thus denying the enemy resources and keeping vital supplies on the market.

Lieutenant Balshin, Northern Ilithi Watch.
Re: Grishnok 04/22/2004 06:59 AM CDT
Sounds like an oppourtunity to move commods up from Leth and Crossing to Arthe dale the moment the roads are clear.

http://www.drtraders.net/gallery
http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=drealms
Re: Grishnok 04/22/2004 09:48 PM CDT
I heard a rumor a little while back that stockpiling food commodities might be a good idea. I ignored it because I don't really like storing perishables, but this may have something to do with it.

~ Ahk
Re: Grishnok 04/23/2004 03:24 AM CDT
hmmm...Grishnok cutting into the current commod system...solution..do I hear new commod system anybody? ::chortles:: ya ok...maybe in my dreams...