Artyk: What a Tradesman! 09/22/2007 01:12 AM CDT
So - I was out helping a youngin today - going around, showing him the sites; explaining various things and decided to take him to the bazaar to show him the market tables. Well, we perused a few tables and came across one of the best sales exchanges I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing. The trader was attentive to the folks looking at his wares. He conversed about various aspects and was actually "selling" his wares - not just standing there, scripting away, or silently waiting for someone to have a question. It was refreshing and a lot of fun, I thoroughly enjoyed my Crossing Market Table experience. I've seen it in the past with other traders, and whenever I see folks actually selling and not just "letting the game play" - I just get all warm and fuzzy inside, so felt the need to pass it along. Thank you, Artyk - for being a great salesman.

~Chris
Re: Artyk: What a Tradesman! 10/29/2007 11:04 PM CDT
Wow, thank you very much Chris! Thats probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me regarding the game. I truly appreciate you spending the time to write that, just wish I read the boards more often so it wouldnt take so long for me to respond... grin

Take care!

Artyk