For my Guild 04/03/2004 01:51 PM CST
In light of the turmoil throughout DragonRealms, I just wanted to say...

I've been a Trader for about 3 and a half RL years. I love this guild. I love our Guild team, I enjoy the camaraderie of my guild mates, I like the things we do as Traders.

I appreciate that our Guild Socials are the best-attended Novice Nights the Mentors put on, despite our guild being not so large as many others.

I appreciate the way we help each other, and stand together at need. No Ranger may stand alone, but Traders are a mighty Company.

sniffles

Love you guys.

Brynnhilde

__
There's no place like home...
Homeowners' FAQ
http://www.arcanewolf.com/homes/index.html

Need a ride? Learn about horses!
http://www.mytwokronars.com/brynnhilde.html
Re: For my Guild 04/03/2004 02:30 PM CST
Aww... we love you too Brynn. Well, I do anyway...

I love our guild too. While i've only been in it for about 14 months, I still feel like I was missing out playing other guilds before it. Now that i'm a bit more experienced with both DR and the Trader guild, I feel like our guild is one of the more unified as well. Traders will almost always stick up for Traders if need be.

Yay us!

~ Ahk
Re: For my Guild 04/03/2004 04:10 PM CST
Hurray for Yaks!

More seriously- I have seen a lot of traders that seem to be sleep-walking. But those that are not are among some of the most generous people I know and some of the best role-players I've ever met. If you guys ever run into Xip, ask him about the Great Yurt some time!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: For my Guild 04/03/2004 06:12 PM CST
The Trader Guild is one of my Favs and always will be, at the moment I am a bit burned out on trying to circle and make tons of money so I have been training a baby cleric for a bit and messing around generally, once I think I am ready to play with Umatos again I will. He is my favorite character by far, even though he does some of the oddest and mind-numbing things at times. (Whoever said he was smart).

I will be back soon I think, dunno what direction he is going to take right now as I and he are both burnt out on contract trading and I personally don't wanna deal with how people react to his gem buying practices.

Player of Umatos

It's not pretty when a web server cries.
And you just keep on making unreasonable requests!
Just because I'm a web server, and possibly a manic depressive one at that?
Why does that give you the right to tell me what to do?
Explain that then?
Re: For my Guild 04/05/2004 12:06 AM CDT
I'll give a few pats for the guild too.

-Veii

Veii's Veranda : http://www.drveii.com <- new and improved!
- The Tipping List -
- The Index of Trader Services -
- An Origami Calculator -
Re: For my Guild 04/05/2004 09:41 AM CDT
The Traders Guild sucks! buncha whiners!<rasberries>

Canten
Re: For my Guild 04/05/2004 10:13 AM CDT
I have to say, we're the most hard working and lazy guild in the realm. Good For Us!

~Broker Teloxius

Can I interest you in some unrequested advice or opinions? I have plenty.
Re: For my Guild 04/05/2004 11:41 AM CDT
You guys are the best.
Re: For my Guild 04/05/2004 11:03 PM CDT
Yup, we are the best !!!

Because I dont wear my title I even have novices telling me how to do things !!!

Keep up all the help ........ I love it everyone!

Muleskinner Elsulose

PS - Anyone who doesnt know Canten wont realise what he meant by his last statement is that he loves the guild and especially mouthy elven traders. Its his way of expressing joy...I recommend you hug him next time you see him....he loves that even more!