Wanted to give myself a Pat on the Yak 03/05/2004 09:51 PM CST
Well just wanted to congratulate myself on reaching my goal when I started playing my trader. The trader I play was my second character after when I had 8th circle barbarian. Well I said that one day I would have 1000 plat in my bank account and today I have reached that goal after 5 months of hard work. I started out circling up to 13th circle old enough to start selling gem pouches and using commodities I made 5 plat. Well I went to mongers square and changed that 5 plat by buying and selling or selling normal goods on commission to about 2000pk in goods and plats in 5 months. The reason I didn't reach my goal earlier is because some of my plats went to outfitting my barb about 1000pk. During all this time I didn't circle once still 13th. My next goal is to make 30th circle and Trader title. Just wanted to post this to give some hope to all new traders.
signed,
Peddler Kronson Kalmirison

Artillery Pounder of Peasants
Re: Wanted to give myself a Pat on the Yak 03/05/2004 11:09 PM CST
How'd you peddle so many goods without tables? I can move about 150pk worth of goods with about 4 hours of table selling. Did you just sell everything outside the tent?

~Broker Teloxius

Can I interest you in some unrequested advice or opinions? I have plenty.
Re: Wanted to give myself a Pat on the Yak 03/06/2004 12:01 AM CST
Yep buying and selling outside tent at mongers should have heard me over gweth or seen me there sometimes was there a lot if you were in Crossins.

Artillery Pounder of Peasants
Re: Wanted to give myself a Pat on the Yak 03/06/2004 06:12 AM CST
Congratulations, Kronson! I already know your reputation as a peddler, I can't wait to see you bust open tables. You've proved that item-selling is inherent in the soul, and doesn't have to rely on mechanics. And you have more money than me. Heh.

- Nyken
Re: Wanted to give myself a Pat on the Yak 03/14/2004 09:55 PM CST
Congrats on reaching your goal. Its nice to hear about some reaching their goal, let alone having one.

Huzzah to you !!

Muleskinner Elsulose
Re: Wanted to give myself a Pat on the Yak 03/16/2004 02:42 PM CST
Congrats on achieving your goal. :)

-Ruffles

Always highly controversial, never watered down.
Role-playing is contagious, catch the fever.
http://www.pleaseprey.com/gummi.html