Equity Appreciation 05/03/2003 12:23 PM CDT
I would just like to thank Equity for the quick reply concerning stabling caravans. The past couple of days have gone so much better for me now in Therenborough. I was always under the false impression the stables were for empty caravans. I don't know how I ever survived contract routes without them now, ESPECIALLY for Therengia. It is required if you plan to do any serious routes there.

Finally, a 10 hour contract doesn't require me to "hide" somewhere and fret all day or check on Gidske's caravan now and then or otherwise dump the load or starve the beast. Stable, go out to eat, feed the kids, play some Xbox, come back, and finish the route...oh...joyous freedom!

And while at it, thanks to Equity on all those other times for resolving issues for us in game; my market table for me comes to mind.

Ken/Gidske
Re: Equity Appreciation 05/03/2003 12:29 PM CDT
Wow, thanks, Gidske. I don't get very many of those <g> (Well, accept from Godrich, another reason I'm a number one fan)

Much appreciated,

Equity

"Oh, this is a swell time for you to decide to develop a sense of humor."
- J. Craw
Re: Equity Appreciation 05/03/2003 02:31 PM CDT
I will haveto agree, Equity your just too fun to speak with...too bad I only met you on the boards.

~Callek, Treasurer of the Order of the Apostles

Care to learn more about the Apostles, interested in joining, or simply want to find a way to contact me?
Visit: http://drapostles.hypermart.net/index.html
Re: Equity Appreciation 05/03/2003 03:13 PM CDT
And a third. You were quite a help during the opening of the market in haven! Think I thanked you then, too, but never hurts to repeat it.

Roye
Re: Equity Appreciation 05/03/2003 05:00 PM CDT
Bah..stop thanking her, she'll get a swelled head, and become too good for us lowly Traders.grins

Canten
Re: Equity Appreciation 05/04/2003 11:26 AM CDT
Too good for the supposed richest guild in Elanthia, I think not!

~Callek, Treasurer of the Order of the Apostles

Care to learn more about the Apostles, interested in joining, or simply want to find a way to contact me?
Visit: http://drapostles.hypermart.net/index.html