Dream Fulfilled 12/02/2002 09:39 AM CST
>You are Bazaari Nyken Lebteck of Therengia, a Human.
You have violet eyes and a beak-like nose. Your grey-streaked black hair is shoulder length and curly, and is worn pulled up in a topknot. You have fair skin.
You have a tattoo of a ruined watchtower circled by wide-winged ravens on your chest.

Bliss. Thank you.
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/02/2002 10:09 AM CST
You are Fence Bagsodoks Platsgonif, a S'Kra Mur Trader.

You have a flexible ridged crest which follows the shape of your skull, slitted gold eyes, camouflage scales with a pale silver underbelly and a slender tail. You have gold and platinum lirums painted on your face.
You have a tattoo of snakes twined together to form a beautifully complex design on your tail.

YES!
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/02/2002 02:38 PM CST
Congrats, Bazaari Nyken and Fence Bagsodoks!

The titles look very good on you! You look mahvelous, Dahling!

Thank you, Godrich! I can see a lot of people (including me) are very happy with their new titles.

~Hauler Mapache (preens with Hauler title)
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/03/2002 01:24 AM CST
Too much good stuff!
Now I can change my title with my mood, real bliss
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/03/2002 01:43 AM CST
Count me as another who thinks the titles are great.

Although I do have to say the 90th titles are kinda lame. And of course I'm way too silly to use a lower level title even if the 70th ones are really smooth :)

So I'll just have to keep using the Merchant Prince title until I can finally use the 100th level titles.

(Master Trader / Shopkeeper) Apu
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/03/2002 02:47 AM CST
I'm just glad that Trader Princess is on there. Thank you so much Godrich!!

One day, in a not so far away time. One can dream.....

You are Trader Princess Annandale Gibenhorn, an Elothean Trader.
You have tilted almond-shaped sapphire eyes. Your strawberry hair is very long and thick, and is worn coiled atop your head in a regal braided coronet. You have pale skin.
You are in good shape.

But for now,
I'll always be the "Collector".
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/03/2002 08:06 AM CST
Does anyone have a complete list somewhere of the new titles? If so can you direct me towards it?

Thanks -
~player of Trevelain Rosenthaler
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/03/2002 08:31 AM CST
its on godrich's website, which he's posted a few times. also cute puppy and his garden :-)
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/03/2002 08:43 AM CST
G'day,

>also cute puppy and his garden :-)

I think the neatest non-DR thing on my site at the moment (well, other than my puppy) is the aerial photograph of the farm I live on. You need to go to the Home section of the site and look for a link that says Satellite or something like that. Once you get to the picture, you will find about 14 hotspots in it that when clicked on will pop up recent pictures taken from that spot (or taken looking towards that spot in some cases).

Regards,

Godrich de'Finchal
http://webpages.charter.net/plblack/trader.html
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/03/2002 08:48 AM CST
>And of course I'm way too silly to use a lower level title even if the 70th ones are really smooth

Cmon, you don't think Appraiser Apu has that nice spark of alliteration?

- The Giddy Bazaari
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/03/2002 07:04 PM CST
Hey Godrich, I also love the titles. Only 30 more circles to get to my very very favorite, heheh. Good job Team Trader, as always.

Zemon
Re: Dream Fulfilled 12/06/2002 02:50 AM CST
>(Master Trader / Shopkeeper) Apu

I profusely apologize ahead of time...

Kwik-E-Mart Apu

hehe.. :)
-Veii