Great Appreciation - Finesse verbage 10/25/2002 12:48 PM CDT
I finally got what I needed to get the next level of verbage for speculate finesse, and I LOVE it. I nearly fainted the first time I saw these in action, and had to have them for myself. Awesome job, guy and gals!

The best part though, the thing I'm most grateful for, is that the verbs work without gender bias. Male to male, male to female, female to male... No changes!

No more embarassing DAYDREAM, JOIN or WEDDING forced stereotyping. I can't tell you how freeing it is to CHOOSE what kind of presentation my characters put forth.

My favorite, btw...

Capturing elegance in a single flowing movement, Nyken bows his head slightly as he sinks into a curtsy fit for royalty, rising slowly back to his feet and gifting you with an enchanting smile.

How cool is that?

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

And thank you for the trader fest cloaks that are the same way. I like having the selection of bows, especially, and knowing I'll be able to WAVE and kiss anyone's hand I darn well please.

I hope other designers follow your lead. But if not...I'm grateful for the enhancements I do have now. FINESSE is outstanding.

- Bazaari Nyken

(Who does NOT wonder if his companion might make a better-looking woman)