5th passage altar 05/16/2020 05:15 PM CDT
Hey all! Returning player from a time long ago before all these changes. Still trying to find my footing now that I'm back. I died a few nights ago, now out of favors. Yeah, I should have read things a little better....lol but here's my question,

The guild altar, in that one passage, doesn't seem to want to take carving knives as an offering. Not sure whats going on. I've cleaned the altar, since it was dusty. I tried 4 of the carving knives, the ones from the general store in Shard. All 4 times the knives disappeared, and no favors, no orbs, nothing at all. The E-pedia says a knife works, but it seems that carving knives don't. Does anyone know what other knives can be used on the altar? I'm at a loss, since I have no idea how to do the other puzzles. LOL Can someone point me in the right direction with the correct knife I can use to make the offer? Thank you!!!

Dalkin/Jim
Re: 5th passage altar 05/16/2020 06:20 PM CDT
There is a shop called the "soothsayer's hut" near the southern ferry dock on the Segoltha that sells a knife that I know will work on that altar.
Re: 5th passage altar 05/16/2020 06:38 PM CDT
I have used the coral knives from Sand Sprites for favors. I'm not sure why the carving knives aren't working.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: 5th passage altar 05/17/2020 04:55 PM CDT
Heh, well, seems all the Damaris altars in plat aren't working. We (myself and a GM) tried the other Damaris altars in Zoluren. Tried everything from the bronze knives from Knife Clan, we tried the carving knives from the general store in Shard, the store in Crossings, the Soothsayer's Hut, and even a playing card that we KNOW should have worked. Nothing worked. So, yeah, I bugged it, hopefully it'll get fixed soon. Hopefully the altars are working in prime and TF, but they aren't working in plat at the moment. But on the bright side I did remember how to do the favor puzzles! LOL

Dalkin/Jim