Khri Steady 01/05/2019 10:30 PM CST
Anyone know if Khri Steady benefits the Slings skill? Elanthipedia doesn't mention it, but wanted confirmation. Seems like it should benefit this skill as it's basically a ranged weapon that would benefit from a "steady" hand.
Re: Khri Steady 01/06/2019 08:21 AM CST

Start it then type exp mods IF you see +Number Slings then it benefits it. Here's a Barb with eagle up

exp mods

The following skills are currently under the influence of a modifier:

+96 Slings
+97 Bow
+97 Crossbow
+97 Light Thrown
+98 Heavy Thrown
+95 Evasion
Re: Khri Steady 01/06/2019 01:14 PM CST
Just checked and it looks like it doesn't buff slings for some reason.
Re: Khri Steady 01/07/2019 11:08 PM CST
Any GM that is reading this? Can Slings be added to Khri Steady? It looks like the Barb and WM version of this buffs slings, but not the Thief version. I think Slings fits this Khri perfectly. Thanks!
Re: Khri Steady 01/08/2019 09:12 AM CST
There's a GM looking into this. I can't promise it will be changed, but I have my best GMs looking into it.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Khri Steady 08/08/2019 07:41 PM CDT

thieves get a bonus to LX, if you want a lower loading time try a stonebow. You get the LX bonus on top of the KHRI STEADY bonus, the lower RT, and don't have to wait however many months/years to get an answer.
Re: Khri Steady 08/13/2019 08:39 AM CDT
I was told, when I asked, that it was because Thieves shouldn't be able to buff every weapon skill. So Slings is the skill that was chosen to be left out.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.