Khri advice 02/13/2016 11:09 AM CST

I just made 70th and I have 2 slots. How much use can I get out of those "special" khris at the min reqs? Or is there no skill associated with them (all or nothing)? Otherwise I could take Elusion, Liberation, or Calm -> Serenity.

Thanks.
Re: Khri advice 02/13/2016 11:46 AM CST
All the special Khri use Utility except Eliminate which uses Debil and the Finesse vs Reflex stat contest. Calm and Vanish are mostly useful in PvP while I find Eliminate to be useful in PvP and PvE. They will all be useful to you at your current level, too.

Personally I'd recommend getting Eliminate since it adds a good amount of damage to BS in a lot of situations. I'd grab Elusion, too. It's hard to run with other Khri at low levels but the Evasion and Brawling boost is useful, and it's part of the Spar combo that buffs both thrown weapon skills. I like the Spar combo a lot since it buffs all weapons (except Slings), Backstab, and Evasion, so it gives both an offensive and defensive buff.
Re: Khri advice 02/14/2016 01:37 PM CST
Vanish isn't frequently useful for PVE, but when it is, I'm soooo glad to have it. It's a fantastic "oh no" button to hit during invasions or if something goes wrong hunting or when testing a new area.

I agree with the rest, but wanted to add that tidbit.
Re: Khri advice 02/14/2016 02:17 PM CST
lol yeah... I ONLY use vanish as an "oh crap" button. It's pretty awesome for that though.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Khri advice 02/16/2016 03:06 PM CST
Why is it that no one ever mentions flight? Balance is pretty much key to all combat defensively and offensively. There's nothing like flight to help recover your balance after an analyze lunge or a random miss. Especially when you're reaching out on the hunting ladder, flight will keep you safe even when you make mistakes.