Concentration values and khri 01/22/2016 07:21 AM CST
Anyone know what stats I want to aim for to be able to run two tier 2 khri and prowess or guile, all concurrent without down time?

Just looking at the concentration formula I'm thinking 40-50 disc, 30 Intel and 30 stamina?
Re: Concentration values and khri 01/22/2016 07:53 AM CST
You only want to run prowess and guile? You'll need a lot more than that. They have short uptimes in relation to how much conc they eat. Maintaining them wouldn't be bad, but the act of having to put them up again and again would tank you quick. Especially considering the magic ranks at your level. Duration increases with magic ranks. Not a slight, just giving you the info.

I run prowess all the time now because I finally have a good bit of conc to play with. It and sagacity are the two most expensive khri I run. Annoyingly so.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Concentration values and khri 01/22/2016 08:30 AM CST
>>Anyone know what stats I want to aim for to be able to run two tier 2 khri and prowess or guile, all concurrent without down time?

Off the top of my head I would say ~300+ concentration. Stick to Prowess as it's tier 3 and Guile is tier 4.

If you want that in terms of stats it's a lot more than what you posted since that should only give 225 max concentration. I would say at a minimum 60+ disc/40 intell/40 stam would be needed to run that Khri combo without it crashing your concentration quickly. As Elec said though, restarting Prowess over and over is going to bring down your concentration before the upkeep costs.
Re: Concentration values and khri 01/22/2016 08:47 AM CST
Whoof. That's ridiculous. That stat table is going to be, what, 80th? And specifically building to hit it.

Just to run two tier two khri concurrent with prowess?
Re: Concentration values and khri 01/22/2016 08:59 AM CST
>>Whoof. That's ridiculous. That stat table is going to be, what, 80th? And specifically building to hit it.

>>Just to run two tier two khri concurrent with prowess?

I agree. 80th is a good estimate unless you train stats only to maximize concentration. I've got a 70th Thief with ~250 concentration that runs 2 Tier 1-2 Khri alongside Prowess and concentration stays tanked after about 15-20 minutes because of start up costs. The life of a sub-100th Thief is a tough one. I am glad I got my main to 150th before the 3.1 conversion because I'm not sure I would have been able to stick with it.
Re: Concentration values and khri 01/22/2016 09:38 AM CST
As someone who has started multiple 0-20 thieves, and has a not great 50, it's neither great nor terrible.

The standing unlock just means 'either AFK script 50 ranks of don't bother with khri for a while', usually takes me about a week of targeting magic and doing nothing else, since I don't zombie.

After that it's pretty good, excluding debilitation since it's completely untrainable until 25 and your first ambush.

Heck, if you ignore debilitation entirely the khri aren't bad. I wish they did a bit more, and I'd love a barrier type effect, but low level thieving isn't too rough.

It's the mid game that just sucks. You've got 30 circles where you get to choose buffs or debilitation.