Do these still work? 04/29/2015 03:37 PM CDT
you see a silver-hilted craftsman's knife, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a black cube, a glass sphere, some jadeite stones, some kyanite stones and some kyanite stones.

Also, are they still showing up when harvesting? I personally haven't gotten one over a LOT of boxes. I suppose I could just try one of the cubes, but I wouldn't want to waste the sphere just to test.
Re: Do these still work? 04/29/2015 05:22 PM CDT
I don't think the cubes are in the harvest system since 3.0. I remember reading about how no one has found any since then, at least.

Depending on what the sphere is (look, there are a LOT of 'glass spheres' in DR right now) it probably doesn't work.

And I'm honestly not sure if the cubes work because I haven't seen anyone with one in 3+ years.
Re: Do these still work? 04/29/2015 06:03 PM CDT
I have definitely found cubes since 3.0. 100% positive. I'm less sure about 3.1 because I stopped bothering to harvest most of the time.

Pretty sure they work. I haven't tested one in several months. They might only work for thieves?
Re: Do these still work? 04/29/2015 06:38 PM CDT
>Pretty sure they work. I haven't tested one in several months. They might only work for thieves?

I thought they only worked for thieves anyway, that any non-thief trying to use them would either result on the thing doing nothing, or poofing without effect.
Re: Do these still work? 04/29/2015 06:56 PM CDT
They still work and are thief only. The cubes that is.

[21:24] SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
[21:24] SEND[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Re: Do these still work? 02/09/2016 09:27 AM CST
When you say sphere, can you elaborate? I ask because i had about 5 of these "delicate blue glass sphere" in my vault after a 5 year break from DR. They seem to have no use now that I can tell, but I must have put em in there for a reason.
Re: Do these still work? 02/09/2016 11:15 AM CST
>>I ask because i had about 5 of these "delicate blue glass sphere" in my vault after a 5 year break from DR. They seem to have no use now that I can tell, but I must have put em in there for a reason.

Do you mean "a small sphere of delicate blue glass"?

ePedia doesn't list what they do, but they appear to be self-activating magical devices from the Trader Ratha Shop: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Trader_Guild,_Ratha_Shop

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.