one of those moments 12/06/2012 09:13 AM CST

I live in Shard, and so I visit Kilam's Lockship quite frequently. When I do go to visit, my usual way of getting in is offering the bard upstairs 100 plat for an ocarina. When I first started using this greeting I never dreamed I would be waltzing around town with 200 plats in my pocket, so now I am the proud owner of an ocarina that cost me 100 plat dokoras. I tried explaining it to the bard who just winked and smiled, then replied "A deal is a deal." Please let me catch him wandering the streets after he closes his shop for the night!
Re: one of those moments 12/06/2012 09:31 AM CST
that reminds me, though no one replied to it at the time, of a suggestion I made earlier this year to avoid this very type of thing.

basically, after reaching a certain circle you would be able to enter the backroom without having to do all that and not being thrown in, ending up prone. would definately be a nice small perk for being a Thief.

Blackguard Danoryiel

"Sogan udazama umbunor fau arrazoi inishatu seiremisai. (Only the fallen have nothing to despair)"
Re: one of those moments 12/06/2012 10:05 AM CST
I've had nightmares of getting caught in a deal like that with him.

Never trust a bard.
Re: one of those moments 12/06/2012 11:45 AM CST
I'd like a higher Circle thief passage for it.