A new note in a dark corner.. 02/21/2011 06:09 PM CST
A well dressed man makes his way twoards the wall of the dark bolthole. He mutters quietly to himself 'Maybe its about time folks get to know whats goin' on around here. Tired of sayin things and hopin someone else does something.'

Stabbed into the wall is a hastily written parchment pierced with a sleek black briquet set with ox-blood coral in the pommel.

To the King, the Sly, the Birds and whoever else cares to care and even those that dont..

This is one of the many weapons that are on display for observation and sale in the shop known as Shady Supplies in 'Haven. I dunno much about how you all run things, mostly cause I dont care to get involved, but this is getting out of hand...

A merchant (and I use this term very loosely) named Tiddeggur and his hireling Hackett are at this very moment openly selling and encouraging the purchase of weapons that are for our use only and its getting out of hand. I've sat in meetings with many people who try to remember the old ways and no matter how much discussion is had no-one ever acts. I have acted. I planted this very sword into the shopkeeper stupid enough to sell it and now he just hides in his shop behind his guards and continues to defy all of our once sacred rules.

Decide for yourselves what stance should be taken, I've made my decision but it doesnt seem enough of us care anymore to make a difference.

-A concerned Citizen
Re: A new note in a dark corner.. 02/26/2011 01:49 PM CST
The briquet was moved, and another paper added ontop of the original.

Dear Concerned Citizens,
Show up at the Social. We make a move, we do something. Or we risk losing the reputation of being the shadows.

The short note has a shadowed silvery serpent below the writing, but no signature.

Re: A new note in a dark corner.. 02/27/2011 04:52 PM CST
A plain piece of parchment held to the wall by a moruryn stinger reads:

Tiddeggur has been selling the wares that are rightfully ours for some time. When I confronted him months ago he bolted from his shop and hid behind a locked door in an Inn. I would love to pay him another visit, or as many as it takes to get the point across.

-D