A calling of allengiances 03/13/2010 11:21 PM CST
He moves from Crossing to Shard to ilithi, then to Forfedhdar, all on Horseback as quickly as he can muster. He leaves notes at many locations, but a few are different.

Kalag the Sly,
It is time for us to do more, to be a great shadowy force that strikes as the Kalag of old struck. Kalag Ka'Hurst, he fought against a different threat that of the vileness of the Dragon Priests. This that we face is much the same. We need to destroy Lyras, summon our best thugs, our best assassins. Let us strike as a shadowed serpent.

By Ushnish,
Shadow Serpent

Saishla,

By Ushnish, we need our strongest our most favored of assassins to destroy the undead that are before us. Gather those of your Underworld, bring forth your experienced blade. Let us be rid of these vileness, let us be the Viper that strikes.

By my hand,
Shadow Serpent

My Queen;

I am your faithful subject, I respectfully request your assistance. Gather your favored disciples, we need the aid, your fortress is far, and remote. It can easily be held with but a few, send what you can to aid others, as you have done in the past.

By my hand,
Shadow Serpent

After he has delivered these he ride his horse onto a boat that was already awaiting him, he dismounts. Gives the captain a sizable bribe, and they make an extra strong movement to the isles.

Tutor of the Ambushing Arts;

Bring forth what you can, the islands are remote for much of this war. Send what aid you can, and perhaps call the pirates to do your bidding if you can. We need all the aid we can.

Your Student in training,
Shadow Serpent

He hastles himself to the boat, he knows he has but one last location, they quickly make their way to Riverhaven, where he tracks down the Birds.

The Master Thief and his Lady;

Please, I know you are often hiding. It is time to be the predators that you should be. The hunters that you have been, and can be. Bring forth your aids, and join battle. Throw off these shackles and show this Province and all Provinces why we should be respected.

Your friend,
Shadow Serpent

He then rides out with his horse across the land, coming to the desert and slipping through it and escaping what dangers and heat he can. He arrives at Muspar'i. Bearing gifts for an ammbassador.

Ambassador of the Birds;

Your position is new, but your clout is not few. Please bring forth what aid you can. We will need what we can get. I know that you can rally many behind you, that is why you have this position. Please send forth your aid.

With Sincerity,
Shadow Serpent

Finally he makes his way to Crossing to aid in the defenses as he can, though what the Guild Leaders will do he is unaware.

- GM Dartenian
Re: A calling of allengiances 03/14/2010 01:55 PM CDT
(thin black ink words on a vellum near a note drop site)

While I think it might be an excellent idea to debate our response to the current necromantic rise I'm not sure attempting to assume the role of Council members or gods is particularly wise. They all have bad tempers.

I do think a pragmatic discussion might be appropriate though. Any suggestions on a meeting site or time should be passed by word of mouth though.