An open letter to Kalag the Sly 01/25/2010 10:19 AM CST
<<An opened letter lodged to the Guild Leader's office door with a crossbow bolt>>

Kalag,

I have much to speak with you about regarding your stance on the war at hand, and whom you believe to be on your side. Most recently, a fellow Thief has taken on a great task for the Guild. Ventuul has become an Inquisitor, and I see the potential 'good light' it could bring upon you in the eyes of the nobility. However, this brings us into a bit of a conflict. My Matriarch, Sebastienne Dane, and I have decided to take a stand against the Inquisitors, those who persecute our colleagues and friends.

I have taken your hostile stance against us as a personal insult, as I have served the Guild well throughout my membership. Sebastienne has an even greater history with you than I. We are wrongly treated by you as traitors and enemies. I have always kept you in high regard, since we first met. You were honest and forward, traits I respect.

I humbly request that you meet with me in private to discuss the Guild's official standing on the matter, I cannot express my dissatisfaction with the situation in this letter.

Signed,

Dametri Dane