Haven Conversation 09/03/2009 03:08 PM CDT
You bow to the master thief Crow.

You bow to Lady Swan.

You sign, "I greet you, Guildleaders Crow and Lady Swan, and bring you ill tidings."

You sign, "As you may know, a fellow guildmember of ours by the name of Sebastienne, who apparently was also a member of the Court of Ilithi, was recently seen on Ratha directing the actions of an ally to Lyras."

You sign, "Upon questioning by Handmaiden Amaldriel, Sebastienne admitted that she had led Sahfra to Ratha for the purpose of killing as many citizens of Ratha as possible."

You sign, "Furthermore, after Sebastienne's arrest for her crimes, she escaped from being beheaded and had to fight her way out of the Ilithi tower"

You sign, "We, the Goose Family, are now protecting Sebastienne, as well as her wife Ignifera."

You sign, "I am sure you already know of these events, but I feel duty bound to inform you of a rumor that some within the guild are betraying their shadowy brethren, and also to ask that the Guild, not only here in Riverhaven, but of all provinces, declare these betrayers, and all of the Guild who associate with then, Persona Non Grata, and furthermore ..."

You sign, "We should distance ourselves as much as possible from their boneheaded actions, and to deny them all rights and priviledges of the Guild until they learn that such actions do not reflect those of a Brotherhood, especially when one of our own is in trouble and bringing no heat upon the Guild itself."

You sign, "I leave you with those words, and also to inform you that I shall be travelling to each province in turn to inform the Guildleaders of her actions."

You bow to the master thief Crow.

You bow to Lady Swan.