A Conversation 09/02/2009 08:04 PM CDT
You bow to the Guildleader Saishla.

You say, "I greet you Guildleader Saishla, and bring you ill tidings."

You say, "As you may know, a fellow guildmember of ours by the name of Sebastienne, who apparently was also a member of the Court of Ilithi, was recently seen on Ratha directing the actions of an ally to Lyras."

You say, "Upon questioning by Handmaiden Amaldriel, Sebastienne admitted that she had led Sahfra to Ratha for the purpose of killing as many citizens of Ratha as possible."

You say, "Furthermore, after Sebastienne's arrest for her crimes, Sebastienne physically attacked Handmaiden Amaldriel, and later caused Amaldriels' death."

You say, "Rumor has it that the Goose Family crime syndicate is now protecting Sebastienne, as well as her wife Ignifera."

You say, "I am sure you already know of these events, but I feel duty bound to inform you of them, and also to ask that the Guild, not only here in Shard, but of all provinces, declare Sebastienne, and all of the Guild who associate with her, Persona Non Grata, and furthermore ..."

You say, "That we distance ourselves as much as possible from her actions, and to deny them all rights and priviledges of the Guild until this dilemna is resolved.

You say, "I leave you with those words, and also to inform you that I shall be travelling to each province in turn to inform the Guildleaders of her actions."

You bow to the Guildleader Saishla.
Re: A Conversation 09/03/2009 03:17 PM CDT
If this is supposed to be IC you really should post who your character is, otherwise it's pretty much just a RL fantasy story.
Re: A Conversation 09/03/2009 06:46 PM CDT
>>You say, "Rumor has it that the Goose Family crime syndicate is now protecting Sebastienne, as well as her wife Ignifera."

OOC information in an IC post.

SEND[Bramoir] Okay, you are all set, just make sure you use your name for the powers of good okay?
Re: A Conversation 09/03/2009 06:46 PM CDT
Doesn't more than one person need to talk for it to be a conversation?

-Golgol
Re: A Conversation 09/04/2009 07:19 PM CDT
I have personally heard a couple of the Goose family members refer to themselves IG as a crime syndicate.. Soooooo, it's not really OOC..
Re: A Conversation 09/04/2009 08:52 PM CDT
>I have personally heard a couple of the Goose family members refer to themselves IG as a crime syndicate.. Soooooo, it's not really OOC..

I vaguely remember this thread from weeks ago.
Re: A Conversation 09/04/2009 10:40 PM CDT

>I have personally heard a couple of the Goose family members refer to themselves IG as a crime syndicate.. Soooooo, it's not really OOC..

>I vaguely remember this thread from weeks ago.

Looks like that missing thread from OOC conflicts took a bad turn.

Gang, this folder is for IC discussion, not OOC commentary on IC discussion. It's also not the conflicts folder.

If you want to have an IC (this means as your character) conflict, those happen over in Social Side of Dragon Realms IC Conflicts folder.

If you're just posting to snark, quit it.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.