The code. 10/06/2007 12:44 AM CDT
"The Code is dead."

This is something we've heard quite a bit in recent years. We should be hearing, the Old Code is dead, the New Code is alive and burning in the hearts of many. Are you one of them?

The Old Code was a set of guidelines that were excellent for the times in which it flourished, but now we live in different times, and are in need of new guidelines. Are you willing to see order and secrecy restored?

Your Guild, then your brethren, and lastly yourself. Let there be reliance amongst Thieves again. The way so many banded together recently was a healthy reminder that not all has been forgotten nor all honor lost.

OOC: We are looking for thieves who'd like to be a part of this growing group. We are not elitists; do not apply if that's what you're looking for. We must be able to trust you. We must know you can keep your mouth shut. If interested, respond through this play.net address. We'll need your name and some basic information about your character. Some of you may be contacted without having to contact us first.

I've lived in darkness a long time. Over the years my eyes adjusted until the dark became my world and I could see.
Re: The code. 10/06/2007 04:31 AM CDT
A shadow is much more than dark
Much more than lack of light
A shadow can be friend or foe
Can turn the tide of fights

A shadow can make one man glance
O'er shoulders damp through fear
Yet other men can stand within
And draw the shadows near

To live and breathe in liquid night
Means pact in deed and blood
Your soul, your flesh are bound within
The shadow brotherhood

Hold true this oath, this covenant
In thought, in word, in deed
And find the shadows comfort you
In times of direst need

For should your blade lie broken
Your armour rent in twain
The shadows will rise up with you
And bring you home again

But shadows are and always will
Be safest in the night
To speak of them, to point to them
Sheds most unwelcome light

Be sure of this, if of nought else
Should shadows you offend
The darkness 'ere you breathed your first
Will take you in the end

Penned by the Shadowmaiden
Re: The code. 10/12/2007 04:27 PM CDT
Never got any response to my e-mail. What's the status of this group?

Reene: It's like you started writing something sane then had a seizure of some kind half way through.
Re: The code. 10/12/2007 06:57 PM CDT
Alive and kicking. Please send me another email if yours wasn't responded to. My apologies.

I've lived in darkness a long time. Over the years my eyes adjusted until the dark became my world and I could see.
Re: The code. 11/08/2007 01:17 PM CST
I'm having the same problem (albeit a good bit of time later). Anyone still reading this account?
Re: The code. 11/08/2007 01:21 PM CST
Yes. It appears some of the emails forwarded to my account were going into my spam folder. I replied to several of you today, actually. Thanks!

Re: The code. 03/26/2008 11:38 AM CDT
Is this group still up and running?
Re: The code. 03/26/2008 12:23 PM CDT
Yes