a meeting of the rakash! 11/06/2006 06:41 AM CST
hello there many of you know me and many of you dont, for reasons of guild secrecy ill not be namin names.

It is the 2nd month of Ka'len the Sea Drake in the year of the Silver Unicorn. i have decided that we are not as prolific in the guild as we used ta be, yes im talking about the rakash! as well there hasnt been a pack in a very long time that i am aware of , unless i just havent been invited to any for membership. anyway i was thinking that is far time we rakash made ourselves known in the underworld as well as abover ground, yes i am wanting to start a pack which will be based in the thief guild. yes membership will be open to those not of our guild, but meetings shall be kinda hard to git to till we have a up and running front above ground. this pack will be a mercenary band, we will work for the highest bidder as well as having our own motives. the pack will be headed by a grand alpha which will take his advice from the alpha and the alpha's inner circle of advisors. that is about as much as i'll say right now about the pack. so without further adoodoo i would like to invite all rakash thiefs to my moot! the timing has not been officially set in stone yet as to when this meeting will take place so search me out and ask and ill tell ya. i'll only give one hint as to who i am, i just received new leathers with my name on it!
Re: a meeting of the rakash! 11/06/2006 10:59 PM CST
And here I thought I was the only Rakash thief, heheh. Good idea though.

-Reaver Zababa