My apologies to thieves everywhere 03/24/2004 06:42 PM CST
I am sorry thieves.

During the theren fest I should have Rising Misted the road between theren city and the fest. This would have obscured the exits....

>Obvious paths: obscured by a thick fog.

It would have been funny and slowed people down. I'm sorry I didn't think of it earlier. Instead I am limited to trying to confuse youngings by RMing the rooms around the NE gate. We'll get em next fest...

Tessaa
Re: My apologies to thieves everywhere 03/24/2004 07:35 PM CST
most people know by memory how to get from one place to another without having to look.

<ooc people have travel scripts>

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack
Re: My apologies to thieves everywhere 03/24/2004 10:07 PM CST
>most people know by memory how to get from one place to another without having to look.

Not me (in Theren anyways). I was never moving fast but I don't think anyone tried stealing from me the whole time up there

Apu
Re: My apologies to thieves everywhere 03/24/2004 10:58 PM CST
><ooc people have travel scripts>

yeah, but do you have a travel script from theren to to the fest? For that short distance I'd do it by hand and look at the compass thing as I went.

OK, OK. We can IP them as they walk instead.

Tessaa
Re: My apologies to thieves everywhere 03/24/2004 11:47 PM CST
all you had was small diopsides, apu.

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack
Re: My apologies to thieves everywhere 03/25/2004 01:16 AM CST
>all you had was small diopsides, apu.

I'd never do something like that - diopsides are worth way too much :)

If I had all coppers, the average coins per grab would be something like 35 coins. So I've always thought that carrying around 1 silver diopsides was kind of silly. Now 10 kronar glass pebbles on the other hand...

Apu - won't complain for a second when they finally let you choose coins or gems