Masqerade 05/28/2016 02:57 PM CDT
Maybe we should have a formal ball for everyone in ravens court and then rob everyone that shows up. And then go to the den and count our loot and play darts.
Re: Masqerade 05/29/2016 11:11 PM CDT
If you want somewhere for ONLY thiefs that's elegant they have the apartment area, maybe someone could host it. As for ideas... just a thief gathering is good for me, meeting other thiefs who want to plan some trouble, discuss Guild lore, etc.

"Those who die heroic deaths are long remembered, thieves and drunks and cravens soon forgotten."
-Varys
Re: Masqerade 06/02/2016 09:31 AM CDT
>Maybe we should have a formal ball for everyone in ravens court and then rob everyone that shows up. And then go to the den and count our loot and play darts.
There may be some oppurtunities for something of this nature in the upcoming week or so. Maybe try and get some Thieves or go Lone wolf and try to do this yourself, however if you want to have the after party in the Den with counting loot and playing darts, sounds like you'll want some fellows to join in your escapades.

The current plan:
Is to run a Thief Only formal dinner and dance. All Thieves are invited, yes that includes you Guild Leaders, take some time off and dance a while with your guild members. Also you other people that aren't regular adventurers (GMNPCs) but do special things for the Thieves at various times. Come hang out be part of our dinner and dance. This also includes explorers (f2p) Thieves, regular adventuring (basic subscription) Thieves, and those ever-loved entitled Estate-Holder (premium subscription) Thieves.

Please come for a Masquerade!

The dinning will be social with eating! Then dancing dancing dancing all night long or until you drop (please do not literally fall asleep on keyboard, please type EXIT beforehand).

Date: Not set yet, but when the event is more formalized. This information will become available.

While I think the Den is under utilized, this will not be the location of the Masquerade currently. It will be a Thief Only location. And it will be in The Crossing.

I'll let you as soon as more details are finalized.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Vic