Questions 02/04/2016 05:02 PM CST
Alright, so instead of saying there is going to be an Event. I'm looking at this next Mentor Novice Night question deal and wondering how many people want to come out and if nothing else show support for the Thieves guild, whether you want to give an these are my annoyances with the current status quo, or you want to request for some changes or whatever. It's supposed to be IC, but it's behind 'closed doors'.

It's Tuesday Tuesday 9:30.

Or let me put out another feel, maybe someone has a better time. Feels they can stack the house even more at this other time. Contact Dr-events@play.net, tell them your plan, your day, your time. Maybe a few other pertinents. Then let us know?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Questions 02/04/2016 05:04 PM CST
You know I'll come if I can.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Questions 02/04/2016 05:10 PM CST
>You know I'll come if I can.

It's why I'm suggesting that maybe someone should come up with a better time. I don't necessarily want this to feel like oh it's just another Mentor sponsored Outstanding Citizens club novice night. I feel sometimes, sometimes we need to go big or go home. So muster the thankful Thieves, the anger angsters, the why whatevers.

On the flip I do know you (Elec) will if you can (also I'd like to meet you in-game at some point semi-soon). I know there are a bit of us invested in this.

There is part of me that wants to pull a Tiesse OOC meeting and just player to player this. Get out of the character come together, and figure out what we can do. Yes, that was the most people I'd ever seen in the Den.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Questions 02/04/2016 05:43 PM CST
I can bring Elec to Crossing tonight if you want an IC meeting. Or if you are wanting something OOC, hit me up on IM at mrhankeyil.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Questions 02/05/2016 10:11 PM CST

I'll be at anything that I can make. You guys ever come up with anything during your meeting or sticking to the usual monthly meeting?
Re: Questions 02/05/2016 10:14 PM CST
I'd be more then happy to come to any Thief related things. I honestly just never know when they are happening. Elec shall be my new thief alarm to alert me when things are happening.

~Niktika
Re: Questions 02/05/2016 11:37 PM CST
I probably won't make this Tuesday because of work but if I have any downtime and can pop in I definitely will. You know I want to give support for the Guild!
Re: Questions 02/06/2016 10:23 PM CST
>I probably won't make this Tuesday because of work but if I have any downtime and can pop in I definitely will. You know I want to give support for the Guild!
This Tuesday IS NOT the meeting, but rather the next Tuesday the 16th.

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but business has been very busy in RL, I shall be available for a bit of tomorrow's later afternoon say 4ishPM ET. If your going to be online anyways, I may be there a lot early. I've definitely been the Alarm for some people, reminder. It's cool.

So someone just state a time day that is super great for them.

---
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Re: Questions 02/06/2016 10:35 PM CST
Wed-Fri are out for me. I won't be available at night. We are doing inventory prep at work. No Bueno. I'm good for any other night.

Monster Elec

Re: Questions 02/07/2016 11:39 AM CST
If it's once a month I can definitely save a Fri/Sat night. Sundays are iffy but waay better than during the week. Let me know when & where I can always use my cell to at least pop in. We got to all meet up and plan some kind of drama. Necros getting all the bad guy points we have to step our game up...

We'll probably all be on our assassin's list imagine how that would turn out