Thiefly Teach Night: Review and Upcoming 01/31/2013 12:51 PM CST
We had a Thiefly Teach Night a few nights ago and it was another Den filled evening, we've been getting a larger and more varying crowd, and many people seem to enjoy that the Den has become quite frequently populated with or without the Thiefly Teach Night being in operation at the time.

Some classes were taught, things were discussed, others clarified. A short discourse on magic was had. Then more talking of gnomes. Finally am apology on certain wrongs uttered, and the corrections that were needed.

Finally two groups split off, with the remainder staying at the den for a little bit more of classes. One group went off and beat up the Sleazy Louts which were supposedly being to overt and causing mayhem, while another went off to Ogres to let them know that they are being watched.

Superbowl Sunday is also Thiefly Teach Night 7PM ET, we're hoping to wrap up on the evening and allow for any Estate Holders to go off to the Auntie Phanie gambling games and what not.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Thiefly Teach Night: Review and Upcoming 02/13/2013 10:15 PM CST
Shadow thanks for organising these. I wish I had gotten there on time but did enjoy the tail end of it.

After you left, another group of us went off to try and harass a trader who was selling ambika weapons. Unfortunately said trader was not at his table, and two of us ended up in the slammer for unrelated crimes. Such is the life of a theif.

Looking forward to more teaching nights/events.