Upcoming Thiefly Teach Night 1/26/2013 And Review of Last 01/19/2013 04:06 PM CST
We had our first and only Official Thiefly Teaching Night for 2.0 on Thursday.

Took me a while to put this together, because I needed to burrow a few others notes/logs. There was at least 10 Thieves in the Den throughout much of this, and may have been even more. This was our biggest Night yet! Thanks to everyone that has continued to participate and those that decided to participate for their first time.

We started off with lessons before it even officially started then moved into an OOC whisper only discussion on the upcoming release of 3.0, went over a few things. Followed this up with a bit of open conversation, and opened up another class for more variance somewhere in there.

A Thief went over their view on the Thieves' Code.

Another Thief Showed up and discussed his understanding of the Moon Mage vault heist, giving various details about what was known about the stolen artifact, including some details that in the end seemed vary far wrong.

A small break was had, and then a small force went down into Leth Deriel spent a lot of coin on a lot of mead, got the place plastered, then dashed off while an Elven Warden was threatening to to stop everything before a riot broke out.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.