Upcoming Thiefly Teach Night is 1/17/2013 10PM ET + summary of last 01/10/2013 09:25 AM CST
A couple newcomers showed up, there was teaching and a small discussion of what happened in previous Teach Nights, as well as taking some ideas of what would be a good time for everyone in the future.

A short discussion was brought forth that disturbing signs were showing possible problems for the guild to the North. A group went north to discern the truth of those matters. After a lengthy search with several problems being situated it was discovered... that the guild was actually in great terms, and the rumors were false.

Next Thiefly Teach Night is 1/17/2013 about 10PM ET (about because a few of us may be at the Visions meeting down in shard and it takes a few moments to make it back to Crossing from there). As far as something happening, I don't know. However things may happen, they have in the past could happen in the future.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Upcoming Thiefly Teach Night is 1/17/2013 10PM ET + summary of last 01/11/2013 11:34 AM CST
I just received word that we'll have a calendar entry, an announcement available, and a table for this upcoming Thiefly Teach Night.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.