Upcoming Thiefly Teach Night 01/08/2013 11:29 AM CST
Wednesday 9PM ET 1/9/2013

Few updates:
We're still not on the calandar, and I'm doubting an in-game announcement will be available, but I'm working on it. Hopefully next one I'll send with enough time

Some people may be wondering, what is this Thiefly Teach Night about:
So our Mission (may change this up a bit but essentially) To give a better chance of people coming to the den to socialize, to pop boxes, to stop by, to be in, the Thiefly Teach Nights were begun. I'd love things to spiral out from this. However the objective is to see people in the Den, more often, and with more varied people.

The Spark that started this, was actually one Saturday a few Saturdays back, quite a few people were in the Den all around 9PM ET. It might have just been coincidence, but I'm hoping to replicate that and keep people coming back regardless.

Brief Overview of 1/5/2013 meeting:
Quite a few experienced Thieves were in our presence, sadly not many if any lowly or newly made Thieves were in our presence (just a small aside, I'm not entirely caring who shows up, this isn't a mentor program, if young ones don't come, it's about socializing and being there, and some of the events I've got planned may be difficult for lower circle Thieves).

We discussed areas which may have decent stealing marks (more or less reiterated a lot of what was iterated with the first discussion, though a few things were added).

An offer for information of 300 platinum kronar was made, by one of the Thieves for information pertaining to the so called Necromantic activities happening at the Grey Raven Prison. The Thief also suggested it may be a Cleric of a dark aspect god.

A couple rewards were given out to the Regulars.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.