The Raid 04/23/2012 09:28 AM CDT
Well done with this idea. The museum is old hat to a lot of thieves but the mystery surrounding the event and the general camaraderie was really refreshing. I'd love to see this sort of thing with a player-theft theme. Though I suppose the Mentors can't really condone that sort of large-scale pvp.

People will find you just as tedious and boring to talk to at 1000 ranks as they did at 100.
Re: The Raid 04/23/2012 10:36 AM CDT
I had missed the raids of old with Kraelyst. I remember him showing me the ropes in there my first time through, and it is by far my favorite area in the game. It's the biggest reason why I have a thief.

Thank you Rainea for putting this together. I had a blast, and I know she did too. It was nice to see the museum completely cleared out for once. I know she wants to run another one at some point and include some ways to make it bigger/better.

Nikpack
Re: The Raid 04/27/2012 09:40 PM CDT
And i missed it.
Re: The Raid 04/29/2012 05:17 PM CDT
The hardest that DR has ever made me laugh.

30 minutes of explanation on the boat and someone talked/set off an alarm inside in the first 30 seconds and got like 9 people pinched in one go. I want to say more than half the people that went got caught but I was too busy falling off my chair to count.

People will find you just as tedious and boring to talk to at 1000 ranks as they did at 100.
Re: The Raid 04/29/2012 05:18 PM CDT
That was fantastic!
Re: The Raid 04/29/2012 06:46 PM CDT
And the youngest ones that went, never got caught. Even better!

AIM: DRSneakySnake
Re: The Raid 04/29/2012 07:00 PM CDT
at least I have chicken

Blackguard Danoryiel

"Sogan udazama umbunor fau arrazoi inishatu seiremisai. (Only the fallen have nothing to despair)"
Re: The Raid 04/30/2012 10:36 AM CDT
Yup, I rarely get caught when I'm in the Museum alone. But put me in there with a group of people, and I instantly decide to walk (and not sneak) into the room with a guard who nabs me.

Nikpack
Re: The Raid 04/30/2012 02:31 PM CDT

>Yup, I rarely get caught when I'm in the Museum alone. But put me in there with a group of people, and I instantly decide to walk (and not sneak) into the room with a guard who nabs me.

Every group needs somebody to show the rest how NOT to do things. Think of it as fulfilling an important and necessary roll. ;)