Alchemy Class 03/07/2010 09:03 PM CST
::You see the shadowy bulk of a figure moving off after slipping a scrape of paper into your hand::

~With the recent infestation of toads, I will be holding a cooking class in the Kitchen located in Ilithi. There will be a lecture on the basic alchemical processes and a demonstration. Feel free to bring your own mixes to test, any tips and tricks you want to share, or questions you need answered.~

OOC: Sunday March 28 @ 7pm EST - The lecture will be semi IC but with the nature of "verb" discussion there will be some OOC-ness to it. Open to anyone who is allowed within the guild halls.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Alchemy Class 03/27/2010 12:32 AM CDT
::A sickly looking fellow and his singed partner wanders by. You hear, "I'm heading down to The Kitchen tomorrow for that class, I'm having the darnedest time getting these mixes right." His partner replies, "I've let off more smoke than a convention of the Olivi Tobacco and Pipe organization."::

OOC: Sunday March 28 (Tomorrow) @ 7pm EST - The lecture will be semi IC but with the nature of "verb" discussion there will be some OOC-ness to it. Open to anyone who is allowed within the guild halls.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Alchemy Class 06/12/2010 05:50 PM CDT
Date: Teusday June 29

Time: 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific)

Info: Advanced alchemy class to be held for qualified individuals. Lecture will go over the techniques and equipment to perfect your mixes. There will be a demonstration of the techniques discussed and a look at old and new ingredients. Bring your own set up and attempts or just come to exchange tips and tricks.

Yamcer