1st Khri 03/20/2008 02:02 PM CDT
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the thieves guild.
Could someone tell me what circle I get my first Khri? I'm circle 13 and I thought by now I should have a chance by now. Is it a circle requirement thing or a skill requirement thing?
Re: 1st Khri 03/20/2008 02:17 PM CDT
Only 3 guilds give out khri's, crossing, shard, and P5's guild halls give them out. Ask the guild leader about khri to see what you can learn.

Wanderer Larze

---

Movies count because they are based on real life which imitates art which then gets spoofed by bad art which then is imitated by real life and gave us the state of Florida. - GODKIN
Re: 1st Khri 03/20/2008 03:07 PM CDT
riverhaven, not shard. you get 3 freebies at 10th circle. <1 at each guildhall> you'll get one of your choice at 15th and every 5 circles thereafter.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: 1st Khri 03/20/2008 03:32 PM CDT
>>riverhaven, not shard. you get 3 freebies at 10th circle

Well...I don't get it then. I'm circle 13 and all I get is this:

"Tricks to focus your mind," Varsyth shrugs, "Some claim they're like magic, since nobody but a trained Thief can manage them, but they just don't want to admit we've got the true hold on enlightenment." Varsyth winks.
Varsyth pauses, "I can describe or teach you any khri from the Potency tree. Those would be Focus, Sight, Prowess, Calm, Steady, Serenity, and Eliminate."
Varsyth notes, "You have not yet earned the right to learn another khri."
['ASK Varsyth ABOUT (KHRI)' to hear about a khri, 'ASK Varsyth ABOUT (KHRI) CHOOSE' to learn.]

Crow says the same thing

You know how to focus your mind in the following ways...

- Subtlety:

|
|

- Finesse:

|
|

- Potence:

|
|

[KHRI {START|STOP} {khri1} {khri2} {khri3} {khri4} {khri5} {khri6} {khri7}]

Am I missing something???

-Senris Nemesis
Circle: 13
Re: 1st Khri 03/20/2008 03:38 PM CDT
ask him about them specifically to see which are given out free.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: 1st Khri 03/20/2008 09:53 PM CDT
The free ones are specific don't use slots, so you aren't told you have any slots until you get to actually choose. If you ask about the right ones you should should be able to learn them now.