Can I get a clarification of the current Guild requirements? 01/21/2005 12:53 PM CST
Hello, I would like an an semi-official clarification of the guild requirements? As it stands now, it appears that I only need a less than posted specific skill set to circle than the ones posted on the boards with some not so clear revisions by different GameMasters.

Thank you

Blitor
Re: Can I get a clarification of the current Guild requirements? 01/21/2005 01:55 PM CST
http://www.olwydd.org/guilds/thief/

Has both a calculator and a list of requirments.

Just your everyday gnome
Re: Can I get a clarification of the current Guild requirements? 01/21/2005 02:04 PM CST
It appears there is a discrepancy with secondary weapons requirements.

I'm not complaining about it yer, but this may require people to do additonal unexpected backtraining.

This may become moot because of the new experiencing system and accompanying requirements which are coming soon.

Blitor
Re: Can I get a clarification of the current Guild requirements? 01/21/2005 02:27 PM CST
I noticed the second weapon problem, and on the calculator it counts music skills as viable lore skills. Other than that is works fine.

Just your everyday gnome
Re: Can I get a clarification of the current Guild requirements? 01/21/2005 03:07 PM CST
>but this may require people to do additonal unexpected backtraining.

What you don't train this circle you'll have to train the next. The calculator is more of a guidline anyway.

~Apprentice to Damaris Ven
Of the Red Headed Step Child Guild
(RHCG)