Help with stats 06/15/2004 02:13 AM CDT

what stats should I raise when I circle?

Name: XXXXXX Race: Human Guild: Commoner(hahah..)
You were born on the 1st day of the 7th month of Moliko the Balance in the year of the Bronze Wyvern, 358 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is more than a month away.

Strength : 12 Reflex : 10
Agility : 11 Charisma : 10
Discipline : 12 Wisdom : 14
Intelligence : 14 Stamina : 14
Favors: 0
Concentration: 2 Max: 2
TDPs: 7
Re: Help with stats 06/15/2004 02:23 AM CDT
Depends...probly mentals and agilty in general...

~Apprentice to Damaris

~From a guild that was once feared~

Re: Help with stats 06/15/2004 06:53 AM CDT
if it were me, I would get agi and ref to 12, and then train all yout mentals as a group to 15, then raise str stam and char, then go back to mentals.

~Deuce~

~The Ever Cynical Elec

~TEH Zombie Ninja Monkey Pirate

"Even In Your Darkest, Most Hellish Nightmares You Are Safe. But In Reality, Night Always Falls, And There In The Shadows, I Wait."
Re: Help with stats 06/16/2004 05:44 PM CDT
i just train all strength and stamina till ya can fight good then train all mentals

Don't fear the dark, fear what hides in it.
Re: Help with stats 07/08/2004 11:17 AM CDT
Whats the optimum mental stats for a human thief. Right now I have 18 Intelligence and 20 Wisdom. What do I need to move get it up too so I can get good learning rate?
Re: Help with stats 07/08/2004 02:23 PM CDT
Get intel up. Soim posted a link to site that has some really informative information. Intel affects pulse rate a great deal. Discipline also affects it, but about half as much. I think that site recommended topping out intel or wis, or possibly both, at about 20. It stated anything over 30 didn't give you much gain, so it's really a waste.
Re: Help with stats 07/08/2004 02:37 PM CDT
< Soim posted a link to site that has some really informative information.>

anyone have that link? I hate drudging through old posts.

The guild leader says, "Not yet, not yet, things are not yet prepared for the challenge that you must pass in order to advance beyond this point. Come back another time."

Re: Help with stats 07/08/2004 03:41 PM CDT
http://www.beyondgoodevil.org/users/datarealms/ - Awesome site.

-Janoc
Re: Help with stats 07/09/2004 04:45 AM CDT
Yeah, that's a great site for generally picking stuff out. Although the equations are a bit outdated, it'll give you a good general idea of what stats to train.

-Teeklin Tessenoak, Proud Ranger of Elanthia

For me, there is no perfect day.