survivals that work 03/14/2004 04:11 PM CST
could anyone list the survivals that count (as in can circle using them in reqs) and the ones that dont count (as in not being able to circle on them) cause im all befuddled about the survivals right now after reading all these posts...

again, dont ask
Re: survivals that work 03/14/2004 04:17 PM CST
count: Evasion, Perception, Lockpicking, Stalking, Escaping, Climbing, Hiding, Disarm, Stealing, Backstab

dont-count: First Aid, Skinning, Foraging, Swimming
Re: survivals that work 04/03/2004 03:26 PM CST
>>count: Evasion, Perception, Lockpicking, Stalking, Escaping, Climbing, Hiding, Disarm, Stealing, Backstab

I've got 60 in evasion and can never get it past learning at any given moment, even though the messagin says I dodge the majority of the time....

-Purraj
Re: survivals that work 04/03/2004 03:45 PM CST
>I've got 60 in evasion and can never get it past learning at any given moment, even though the messagin says I dodge the majority of the time....

Hunt something more difficult.

-Ipkin
Re: survivals that work 04/03/2004 03:59 PM CST
Purraj come find Rolach in crossing, we'll figure it out grins

>put my cane in fire
Where do you want to put that?
>put cane in fire
>put cane on fire
>put cane up your @$$
I could not find what you were referring to.
>lol
You laugh!
Re: survivals that work 04/03/2004 04:07 PM CST
What Ipkin said. You need more challenging prey.

Ryeka and a couple of little shadows

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: survivals that work 04/19/2004 04:26 PM CDT
>>I've got 60 in evasion and can never get it past learning at any given moment, >>even though the messagin says I dodge the majority of the time....

Go to slightly harder creatures.. make sure your evasion is set higher than the other stances. and don't hunt critters with weapons.. go for blood wolves, bobcats.. four legged creatures.. I had the same problem.. and I even went to sand sprites.. Now I'm in Aesry, and when I hunt blood wolves and bobcats, I am generally able to lock evasion.

Sothios
Re: survivals that work 04/21/2004 01:16 PM CDT
The key is creature attack frequency.

The reason quads teach evasion so well is that they attack quickly. Bipeds generally have weapons. Weapons = RT.

The dream creature for me is hatchlings in Ratha. At least for now. If ya ever get there, you'll see. They attack fast, but are still bipeds, so you can skewer them if you have to, and they're in town, so you get a nice little bonus to things.

-Noble Monk Ilander