Ttitle List 01/25/2007 01:13 PM CST
Could you list all possible thief and criminal titles, like clerics did for theres! :P

pleassse
Re: Ttitle List 01/25/2007 01:53 PM CST
The following titles of the Thief category are available to you:

Creep, Imposter, Charlatan, Deceiver, Mysterious, Dissenter, Subverter, Maverick, Conspirator, Saboteur, Revolutionary, Garrotter, Backstabber, Hamstringer, Death Hand, Urban Ranger, Fang, Bonecutter, Sandstorm, Dirty Fighter, Muscle, Assailant, Hatchet Man

The following titles of the Criminal category are available to you:

Pick-Snapper, Yegg, Thug, Footpad, Cutpurse, Mugger, Pickpocket, Kleptomaniac, Pilferer, Crook, Swindler, Rogue, Prowler, Scammer, Shoplifter, Thief, Bandit, Grifter, Looter, Burglar, Scoundrel, Larcenist, Fence, Cutthroat, Criminal, Con Artist, Reaver, Counterfeiter, Delinquent, Vagrant, Sticky Fingers, Acquirer, Opportunist, Swindler, Purloiner, Robber, Fog, Ghost, Smoke, Spectre, Mist, Phantom, Counterfeiter

Hiding: 257
Stalking: 264
Stealing: 191
Backstab: 189

That's from a 60ish relative of mine.. I was able to get those 4 skills from him, don't know any other relative skills, or what his stats look like. Not that I'm a GM posting a full list, but maybe that will help some people that have been trying to track or narrow down requirements.

Just noticed Counterfeiter is in there twice. Dont know if that's one of the few the GM's have been alerted to or not.

-Master Ndin
Re: Ttitle List 01/25/2007 02:30 PM CST
Pick-Snapper, Yegg, Thug, Footpad, Cutpurse, Pickpocket, Kleptomaniac, Pilferer, Crook, Swindler, Rogue, Prowler, Scammer, Shoplifter, Thief, Bandit, Grifter, Looter, Burglar, Scoundrel, Larcenist, Fence, Criminal, Highwayman, Con Artist, Outlaw, Bootlegger, Racketeer, Reaver, Counterfeiter, Safe Cracker, Vagrant, Sticky Fingers, Acquirer, Opportunist, Swindler, Purloiner, Robber, Fog, Ghost, Smoke, Libertine, Elusive, Spectre, Mist, Phantom, Counterfeiter, Safe Cracker, Escape Artist, Rook, Shark, Gambler

I'm a cleric, so only have 8 in backstabbing, but I can say a few of those titles required escaping.

Escape Artist Tishra Rothem, Swamp Shaman of The Locksmith Union
Re: Ttitle List 01/25/2007 03:19 PM CST

>title pre list thief
The following titles of the Thief category are available to you:

Initiate Thief, Apprentice Thief, Journeywoman Thief, Thief, Expert Thief, Master Thief, Grand Master Thief, Creep, Imposter, Charlatan, Deceiver, Mysterious, Nefarious, Dissenter, Subverter, Betrayer, Maverick, Conspirator, Saboteur, Revolutionary, Garrotter, Backstabber, Backbiter, Hamstringer, Death Hand, Urban Ranger, Fang, Venom, Serpent, Night Watchman, Bonecutter, Sandstorm, Dirty Fighter, Muscle, Assailant, Hatchet Man, Killer, Darkness, Card Shark, Viper, Adder, Asp, Black Widow, Deadly Shadow, Silence, Eliminator

The following titles of the Criminal category are available to you:

Pick-Snapper, Yegg, Thug, Footpad, Cutpurse, Mugger, Pickpocket, Kleptomaniac, Pilferer, Crook, Swindler, Rogue, Prowler, Scammer, Shoplifter, Thief, Bandit, Grifter, Looter, Burglar, Scoundrel, Larcenist, Fence, Cutthroat, Criminal, Highwayman, Con Artist, Outlaw, Bootlegger, Racketeer, Reaver, Counterfeiter, Safe Cracker, Smuggler, Spider, Faceless, Whisper, Midnighter, Deadly Shadow, Silence, Spy, Night Warden, Mastermind, Hitman, Delinquent, Vagrant, Sticky Fingers, Acquirer, Opportunist, Swindler, Purloiner, Robber, Fog, Ghost, Smoke, Libertine, Elusive, Spectre, Mist, Phantom, Counterfeiter, Safe Cracker, Bloodwraith, Rook, Shark, Gambler, Vapor

Schvartz
"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Ttitle List 01/25/2007 03:43 PM CST
Yall do know i meant for the GM like the clerics did lol

But still nice keep em coming maybe we can get some fallen thieves with really high ones to post if not a GM
Re: Ttitle List 01/25/2007 10:26 PM CST
Also remember that what you have is not a complete list. I saw someone with the capability for "Scofflaw" in the ciminal titles (he was a pretty big barbarian, so I bet theres a weapon level involved) and another title that I can't quite recall that was similar to it and missing from your list.
~Rafland
Re: Ttitle List 01/25/2007 10:38 PM CST
I saw serial killer on a barb as well
Re: Ttitle List 01/25/2007 10:45 PM CST
I was hoping we might see more box-popping related titles, but it turns out they're the same as always. Everyone wants to be known for killing or stealing only, not popping boxes. Not to knock any of the titles because some of them are really great, but none of them fit me from an RP perspective besides Safe Cracker, which adding it for a second time to the list does not count. Oh well, guess I'll either have to wait for the next set in the hopes that there are some in there or just spend my points and apply for a custom title, which I should receive around the same time we get a new set of titles... :P

Happiness stems only from violence. - The Stock
It's like putting a band-aid on cancer. - Philip Anselmo
Re: Ttitle List 01/26/2007 12:59 PM CST
well can you suggest other box titles they might put em if ya can suggest good ones, unfortunately i cant think of lockpick titles really, except like Master Locksmith or Expert picker and other varients
Re: Ttitle List 01/26/2007 02:13 PM CST
I had a pretty long list with suggested requirements, but I guess none of them were either thought about or approved. I was mostly trying to fill the gap between Pick-snapper and Locksmith/Trapsmith since it is such a huge gap between related titles. I'll write up another list of them later, I guess. I'm feeling too lazy to do it right now. :)

Happiness stems only from violence. - The Stock
It's like putting a band-aid on cancer. - Philip Anselmo
Re: Ttitle List 01/26/2007 02:26 PM CST
Oh sorry didnt recall them, yeh does seem like theyd have more but its one of those categories that has limited options i think, like HT and halberds and sling. Only so many ways to be a thrower