Khri clot suggestion 02/29/2016 07:41 PM CST
The survivability of a thief is largely based on not being seen or hit in the first place, as it should be. But once the damage is done there is little in our skill set that can help us pull through.

I would like to suggest a possible bleeder stopping khri, in the spirit of our superior mind over body skills it would make sense. A utility khri that stops a certain amount of bleeding internal/external in an effort to find help or escape the situation alive.

Thoughts?
Re: Khri clot suggestion 02/29/2016 08:24 PM CST
Nice.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Khri clot suggestion 02/29/2016 08:33 PM CST
Khri endure? It could let us ignore penalties from injuries for a short time the way dampen does with armor. Lets us deliver a last attack or give us space to run. If you're about to die maybe you stack it with vanish and run? Sounds really cool to me.

"Those who die heroic deaths are long remembered, thieves and drunks and cravens soon forgotten."
-Varys
Re: Khri clot suggestion 03/01/2016 03:06 PM CST
Certainly would help with those goddamn naphtha boxes that pretty much guarantee death with 5 profuse bleeders when you trip them.
Re: Khri clot suggestion 03/01/2016 07:47 PM CST
Crap like that is why I don't pick. I'm the best worst thief ever.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Khri clot suggestion 03/02/2016 02:56 PM CST
Regarding bleeders i don't know, it's not like we need to make first aid matter even less than it does now. I could be mistaken but i haven't seen a bleeder that can't be fixed with ~300 ranks of first aid.

Ignoring penalties from injuries does sounds pretty nice though.
Re: Khri clot suggestion 03/02/2016 03:07 PM CST
<<I could be mistaken but i haven't seen a bleeder that can't be fixed with ~300 ranks of first aid.

Internal bleeding. Also any time you have large enough damage to your hands or arms you can't tend anything at all.
Re: Khri clot suggestion 03/02/2016 03:43 PM CST
I suppose you can't fix everything with first aid.

It's a good day to die.