Whos still kicking around? 01/29/2015 01:14 PM CST
Ok, Ive been gone fore a few years. Any of the older players still kicking around? Theres a few Ive spoken with fairly recently so Im sure of Elec and Izude. Other than that...Ive been logged into my old AIM account and so very few of the people I remember are still playing. So, anyone that played from about the time of the Web Fest thru approximately the pirate ship quest still around?
Re: Whos still kicking around? 02/02/2015 10:56 PM CST
Not too many originals. If you DO see a name around IG, I don't think there's many left from back then that haven't sold honestly. Hit me up IG, or on IM and we'll talk.

Beast Elec Drister

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
―Jayne Cobb

MM1 (EXW) -USN 1999-present
Re: Whos still kicking around? 10/28/2015 03:11 PM CDT
I have recently resumed kicking...

"You can have anything the world offers, so long as you have the strength to take it, the skill to steal it or the nerve to kill for it."

Dusk, Chosen of Damaris
Re: Whos still kicking around? 10/29/2015 09:17 AM CDT

Welcome back. Ive been back about a month. Still trying to get used to things...

Harshon, Player of
Re: Whos still kicking around? 02/19/2016 06:27 PM CST

Hey is that web fest the one with the webbed key? I still got my 'Trust me I'm not a thief' pin lol. I think my AIM is nyk23@hotmail.com
I just got an app for it haven't used anything AOL for a long time.

Player of Sulic
Re: Whos still kicking around? 10/24/2016 05:39 PM CDT

I still have my web covered coffer

Harshon, player of