Color IQ 10/17/2008 08:09 PM CDT
http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77

i got a 28 (lower the better). most of the areas i had wrong were red and green-ish

My girlfriend got 12 and my roommate a 0 (perfect).

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Color IQ 10/17/2008 08:20 PM CDT
Nifty test.

"You have perfect color vision!" Yay me!

-Evran

"Constitutions are meant to protect minorities -- not to take rights away from people." - Bruce Bastian
Re: Color IQ 10/18/2008 09:33 AM CDT
"You have perfect color vision!"

Too much time spent looking at html hex tables, I think!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Color IQ 10/18/2008 11:14 AM CDT
"You have perfect color vision!"

That was interesting, but now my eyes feel a little weird.
Re: Color IQ 10/18/2008 02:10 PM CDT

Stupid red/brown thing. And here I thought the other ones were harder, so I spent all my time on them!

GM Lohkrian

"In art and dream may you proceed with abandon. In life may you proceed with balance and stealth."
Re: Color IQ 10/18/2008 04:55 PM CDT
Perfect score here.

Although it did slightly traumatize me at first glance... Can a person have PTSD from painting color swatches in art school? I think so.

"Now won't you tell me if you like what you've just heard?
And if you think the point I'm driving at absurd,
Well there's no need to tell me how or tell me why,
But I need to know the reason not to try."
- John Popper, Onslaught
Re: Color IQ 10/18/2008 08:43 PM CDT
15. This is why I'm a chemist. And explains why I have trouble with lipmus tests.

-- The Omen Speaker

Caelumia whispers to Amelilu, "OOC: that would be awesome. I'd get cael a sorcery brand on her butt or something."
Amelilu whispers to Caelumia, "OOC: HAHA."
Amelilu whispers to Caelumia, "OOC: PROPERTY OF EALUIK."
Re: Color IQ 10/20/2008 07:45 AM CDT
<<15. This is why I'm a chemist. And explains why I have trouble with lipmus tests.

10 for this chemist too. I think this is why I hate pH paper.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z
Re: Color IQ 10/20/2008 01:50 PM CDT
Don't feel bad. I make pH paper and I hate it too.
Re: Color IQ 10/21/2008 02:11 PM CDT
Your score: 8

Re: Color IQ 10/22/2008 10:21 AM CDT
>>"You have perfect color vision!"

>>That was interesting, but now my eyes feel a little weird.

Likewise on both counts.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Color IQ 11/18/2008 09:38 AM CST
Looking at an object that is a certain color for an extended period of time will cause the receptors in your eye for that color to 'burn out' for a short period of time. If you have ever seen one of those things on the internet where you stare at an image then look at a white surface and see another image transfixed on that surface, this is an example. Another example is if you stare at an image which contains a lot of red then look at a white surface, it will appear blue.

I used to have this happen to me all the time when I was using a dual screen wallpaper where the left image was blue and the right as red. Whenever I looked at anything after I had been working on it, everything else appeared to be a different color.